1. Turn on the TV! There is a live of the cricket match between England and Australia.
2. "Those were today's headlines. And now it's Angela McCarthy with her weather ".
3. I can't stand that stupid comedy. Can you switch to another , please?
4. A is some kind of TV drama in parts based on inter-human relationships.
5. We're just getting some news, that a tidal wave has destroyed much of the city of Atlanta.
6. I like the new introducing and reviewing progammes on our local TV.
7. 'The Weakest Link' is a very popular based on general knowledge, broadcast daily on BBC television.
8. The time of day when most people are watching television is known as .
9. Many TV viewers were shocked when late-night presenter John Smith's face started puffing up horribly while .
10. "Welcome to another live TV debate. Our is as usual Simon Bainbridge, and his guests today are some of Poland's most prominent politicians".