1. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November.
2. The early colonists arrived in America in the early seventeenth century.
3. The first thing the colonists learnt was to grow crops.
4. The first colonists had problems with health.
5. Indians helped the settlers to learn to fish and hunt.
6. The settlers didn’t feel happy about the crops they gathered in the autumn.
7. For Thanksgiving Day today American families prepare roast beef.
8. Because of Thanksgiving Day children have five free days from school.